Are you interested to know the strategies of those who are investing in property successfully?
Celebrity millionaires such as Donald Trump, Jennifer Aniston, Kylie Minogue and Brangelina do it to grow their wealth.
The good news is you don’t have to be a millionaire to be a successful investor, says property expert Chris Gray from the hit TV show ‘Renovators’.
Chris reveals the property investing strategies that got the millionaires to where they are now. They are strategies that anyone can follow.
Chris’s mix of clients include high-net worth and aspiring high-net worth individuals who see the current market as the perfect buyer’s market
and are taking action.
A seasoned property investor and buyers’ agent, Chris buys and renovates dozens of properties every year. “Many ordinary people, on the other hand, find it difficult to make it past their first or second investment property, or to even start investing, because they don’t know how to continue the process,” he says. “The investment strategies used by the millionaires are not just practical things you can do, but the mindset you should have. “
Anyone can make serious money from property if they follow a few key strategies, stick to their decisions and stay focussed. Buy, Don’t Sell
– Buy quality property in a blue-chip area and, where possible, never sell. Once you have one appreciating asset you can build up equity, which you use to purchase your next property. Buy blue chip
– It’s worth paying market value for a better property in a top suburb than it is to get a lower price for a property no-one else really wants. The better performing suburbs are often the best suburbs from decade to decade. It's time in the market, not timing the market that counts
– Don’t try to be a millionaire overnight. The real secret to wealth is compounding your investments. Aim for consistency. Go against the grain
– Do opposite to what everyone else is doing. Buy when everyone sells; sell when they buy. Don’t listen to negative people telling you you’re doing it wrong. Don’t fear the gear
– It’s perceived that debt is dangerous. Property debt can increase your return and get the return faster. Know how much debt you are comfortable with. Be passionate about your investments
– Believe in your investments. It will feed your drive and keep you focused. Be driven
– Drive enables you to take risks that very few others would make and get to where you want to be faster. Constantly focus on the results of your investments Keep refinancing
– Keep tapping into the equity in your properties to buy more properties… and maybe a few luxury items along the way. Stick to your strategy
– Work out what works for you. Once you develop a strategy, stick to it. Don't retire on property rents
– Most people think you've got to pay property off as quickly as possible and retire on rents. But often it's the capital growth that makes the real money. Previous page