304/180 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, QLD 4572
The complex is positioned in a very handy location opposite the Alex Surf Club and is walking distance to the beach, parks, restaurants, cafes, and transport.
This one-bedroom apartment is very tastefully decorated and should be a Must to Inspect if you are looking for a Sea Change, with palms trees at arm’s length or a Holiday Pad in the perfect position.
- Good size tiled living area
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space
- Large bedroom with access to balcony
- Spacious balcony for entertaining
- New fans in bedroom, living and balcony
- 3rd level of building
- Very Tastefully furnished including a near new Sofa Bed
- Air conditioned (near new split system with reverse cycle)
- Secure undercover car space
- Excellent complex facilities including extensive lagoon pools, heated pools, gym, BBQ area, kids’ playground, onsite management
- Currently owner occupied, who is moving away from the Sunshine Coast
Income: $395 - $410 per week estimate