229 Diamond Valley Road, Diamond Valley, QLD 4553
This three bedroom home set on a 0.55 hectare (1.35 acre) block, built and designed to offer a rural lifestyle with access to all amenities with Mooloolah township a 2 minute drive away, it's just far enough away to enjoy a private, peaceful relaxed lifestyle.
Two separate living areas allows plenty of space for family to relax and unwind with 9ft ceilings, air conditioning and fireplace to ensure year-round comfort.
* Undercover entertainment area, over sized double lock up garage
* Powered 6 x 6m shed with high roller doors, 3 x 3m garden shed, bird aviary
* Fireplace, split system air-conditioning
* Solar hot water, gas oven and stove
* Solid timber kitchen
* 25,000L water tank, bore water
* Rainforest with seasonal creek
* Steel frame
* Fire pit
* Multiple fruit trees
* Concrete driveway to entrance
* Surrounded by large acreage blocks giving a feeling of tranquility and privacy
The yard is perfect for kids, dogs and chickens, with multiple fruit trees, and plenty of off-street parking plus 6 x 6m shed for all your extra vehicles, caravans etc.
Contact Dan Bradley to arrange a private inspection.